fit.Works Children Policy
THERE ARE MANY SAFETY ISSUES WITH KIDS so we at fitWORKS have in place and will uphold the following standards.
During the any of our FitWorks sessions:
1. The age for participation is 12 yrs and up. Kids old enough to participate must pay the drop in fee or have a membership plan of their own.
2. Children NOT participating in class, regardless of age, must be directly supervised by an adult. That adult may NOT be taking the class.
3. Children must be seated on the side of the gym/facility room and well off the floor at all times and supervised by a non-participating adult.
4. Children may not at any time be on ANY part of the class floor area as well as using any of the equipment that is located in the facility(mats, weights, etc.) unless they are a class participant.
5. Children should never be in any other areas of the facility, as we are guests and do not want there to be any reason for us to lose the privilege of using said facilities.
Please remember, this is all for the safety interest of each person and we want all of our participants safe!
KardioKidz (K2) is a trial class that we are hoping to add to our regular schedule in the
future. Here are the rules that apply:
1. Ages for K2 are 4yrs to 10 yrs. For each child participating, it is one punch on the PARENT’S card. There are no exceptions to this rule; One punch per child. OR pay the drop in fee of $2.
2. Children who are present and are not attending K2 MUST be supervised by an adult, as stated in our previous rules.
3. There will be a limit of 8 kids per one instructor in K2 class.
4. Children participating in K2:
A- must remain in the class boundaries/ rooms at all time.
B- must follow the directions of the instructors.
C- may NOT run to their parent/ guardian who is participating in the main class.
D- if the child wants to be with the parent in the other class, they will be sent to that parent. This will
be allowed ONE time. Children who are of age to be in both classes may only chose ONE class to
participate in. Children may not go back and forth during class time.
E- We honor the “keep your hands to yourself” policy. Kids in the K2 class must keep hands, feet, etc to
themselves. If found breaking this policy, the child will be sent to the parent and will be asked to leave
Once agian, this is all to keep all participants in the Fitness At Work program safe. Safety comes first!